ALL THE INFO ABOUT YOUR REFRESHMENT CARD
Your Beerschot season ticket
The season ticket is a season ticket and a refreshment card. The card is the same size as a bank card and offers you many benefits. At matches you can pay for your refreshments with your season ticket.
You can top up your card both in the stadium and at home (online). In the stadium there are different loading points where you can top up your card either with a bank card or with cash. You can also top up the card online or using the Starnet app.
Whoever only comes to a match once or very infrequently and would like something to eat and/or drink needs a refreshment card. You buy the refreshment card on match days from one of the manned loading points or at the Ticket Corner. This card is not personal. So logically it cannot be blocked if lost.
(*) Away supporters will be able to pay in cash in their part of the stadium.
HOW TO TOP UP
* Loading points:
There are manned loading points in all stands.
1. Give your season ticket or refreshment card to the steward.
2. Mention the amount you want to top up with. (The amount must be at least 5 euros and a multiple of 5)
3. Pay by cash or Bancontact.
* Online: through CASHLESS LOADING
1. On our website go to beerschot.tickethour.be
2. Click on the option ‘CASHLESS'.
3. Enter your card number. These are the 9 number on the back of your season ticket or refreshment card.
4. Choose the amount you want to add and pay by Bancontact or Ideal.
* By app (for both IOS and Android)
1. Download the ‘STARNET CASHLESS’ app free.
2. Create an account.
3. Select 'Beerschot'.
4. Enter your card number. These are the 9 number on the back of your season ticket or refreshment card.
5. Choose the amount you want to add to your card. Pay by Bancontact and Maestro.
6. Do not disconnect before you have seen the message saying that the transaction is complete.
HOW TO USE MY CARD
1. Place your card on the payment terminal.
2. Order your drink at the counter or your snack from the Bevers food truck.
3. The amount is automatically deducted from your card.
HOW DO I KNOW HOW MUCH IS LEFT ON MY CARD?
You can see the value on you card
* During a payment
* Using your account in the app
If you have any questions about the cashless payment system or if there is a problem, mail email@example.com